天使怪盗壁纸:酒店专用英语类的相关信息有没有啊?

来源:百度文库 编辑:高校问答 时间:2024/04/26 18:05:43

Greetings (打招呼)
2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士们,先生们.
4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?
你今天好吗?布朗先生.

34、 Welcome to our western restaurant.
欢迎来我们西餐厅
35、We’re glad to have you here.
我们很高兴你来到之儿
36、I’m always at your service ,sir (madam).
随时为你效劳,先生(小姐).
Apologies 表示道歉
37、I’m sorry,sir (madam).
对不起,先生(小姐).
38、I’m very sorry.
非常抱歉.
39、I’m sorry to trouble you.
对不起打扰你了.
40、I’m sorry to have taken so much of your time.
对不起占用你太多时间了.
41、I’m sorry to have kept you waiting .
对不起让你久等.
42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.
原谅我打挠你了.
43、I hope you’ll forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我.

Answers to Apology(对道歉语的应答)
44、It doesn’t mater.
没关系.
45、It’s nothing.
没什么.
46、Never mind.
别放在心上.
47、That’s nothing.
没什么.
48、Don’t bother about that.
别再想它.
49、Don’t worry about it.
别担心.
50、Don’t apologize, It was my fault.
别道歉,这是我的错.
Good wishes(良好祝愿)
51、Have a good time!
祝你们玩得愉快!
52、Have a nice evening!
祝你晚上愉快.
53、Happy Birthday!
生日快乐.
54、Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐.
55、May you succeed
祝你成功
Rarting(分手再见)
56、 Good-bye and good luck.
再见,祝你好运.
57、Hope you’ll have a nice trip.
希望你旅途愉快.
58、Wish you a pleasant journey .
祝你旅途愉快.
59、Happy landing.
祝你安全抵达.
60、Bon voyage.
一帆风顺.
61、Hope to see you again.
希望再次见到你.
62、Good night.
晚安.
63、See you Tomorrow.
明天见.
Self-Introduction (自我介绍)
64、I’m henry ,I’m from Golden Lake Hotel, I’m
here to meet you .
我叫享利,来自金湖酒店,我是来接您的.
65、My name is Irene ,I’m the housekeeping
Department waiter.
我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服务员.
66、I’m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel.
我是这儿的接待员,欢迎来到我们酒店.
67、Reservations ,May I help you ?
预订部,我能帮你吗?
68、Room service ,May I come in ?
送餐服务,我可以进来吗?
69、This is Henry Adams speaking.
我是享利.亚当斯.
Affirmative Responses (肯定回答)
70、Surely.
当然可以.
71、Certainly ,sir (madam).
当然可以,先生(小姐).
72、Yes,sir,(madam).
是的,先生(小姐).
73、That’s true ,sir (madam).
是这样的,先生(小姐).
74、Very well.
非常好.
Negative Responses(否定回答)
75、No ,sir (madam).
不,先生(小姐).
76、I don’t think so.
我不这样认为.
77、Of course not.
当然不.
78、I’m afraid that’s not a good idea.
恐怕,那个主意不好.
Useful Questions 常用问句
79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee?
你喜欢什么?茶还是咖啡.
80、 Woulld your please sign here ?
请在这儿签名好吗?
81、A table for two?
两人的一张台吗?
82 、How long do you plan to stay ?
你计划住多久.
83、Could you please spell your name ?
请拼一下你的名字吗?
84、What kind of room would you like ?
你要哪类房间?
85、May I see your passport ?
我可以看你的护照吗?
86、May I have your tetephone number ?
我可以知道你的电话号码吗?
87、What’s the trouble, sir?
你怎么啦?先生.
88、Shall I call a doctor for you ?
我为你叫一个医生吗?
89、Dir you eyoy the play?
你喜欢这个节目吗?
90、Do you like this song?
你喜欢这首歌吗?
Useful Expressions 惯用表达语
91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ?
请享用你的早餐,先生.
92、Here is the menu.
给你菜谱.
93、The service guide is on the desk.
服务指南在桌面上.
94、The swimmcing pool is over there .
游泳池在那边.
95、Go ahead ,please.
请接着讲.
96、The line is busy .
线路正忙.
97、You look grest .
你看上去真棒.
98、Please consult the song list .
请翻阅点歌单.
99、It’s a very touching story.
这是一个非常感人的故事.
100、Without music,the world would be dull.
如果没有音乐,这世界将会变得很沉闷.
-I’m going to visit the South.I’ll be back in half a month.Can this room be reserved for me?
-我要去南方访问,半个月之后才能回来,房间可以保留吗?

-Certainly.But you have to pay the rent as usual.
-当然可以,不过你得照常付房租。

-Have you any luggage room?-有行李间没有?

-Sorry,we haven’t.-对不起,没有。

-Well,I have to keep the room then.I have quite a few pieces of luggage.
-那么我只好保留房间了,我有不少行李呢。

-When are you leaving?By plane or by train?-你什么时候动身?乘飞机还是乘火车。

-Early tomorrow morning.By plane.-明天一早,乘飞机。

-Thank you for your help during my stay here.-我在这里期间多承你们帮助,非常感谢。

-Don’t mention it.When shall I call you?-那没什么。我明天几点叫你?

-Not later than 5 o’clock.I’ll leave here at half past five.By the way,what is the weather like in the South now?
-五点以前。我在五点半离开这里。对了,现在南方天气怎么样?

-I think you’ll like it.-我想你会喜欢的。

-I hope so.Goobdye.(Knocking at the door.)-但愿如此,再见!(敲门)

-Get up,please.It’s time.-请起床,到时间了。

-What time is it?-几点了?

-It’s five o’clock.-五点。

-OK.Thank you.-好,谢谢。

-Goodbye and bon voyage.-再见,祝你一路平安。
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)

-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?

-Come in,please.-请进。

-Please don’t come in.-请不要进来。

-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。

-I’m sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?

-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。

-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。

-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?

-Yes,please.-请换吧。

-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

-Well,we’ll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?

-No.If there is,I’ll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?

-It’s my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。

-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?

-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。

-Here’s your clean laundry.you’d better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。

-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。

-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。

-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。

-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?

-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。

-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?

-Yes,a wallet.I’m looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。

-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?

-My daughter’s photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。

-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?

-Yes,it’s mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。

-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。

-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。

-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。

-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。

-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。

-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。

-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。

-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。

-All right,I’ll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。

-Just a moment,I’ll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。

-Excuse me.-对不起。

-I am sorry.-很抱歉。

-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。

-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。

-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。

-I’m sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。

-Did you ring,madam?-是你按铃吗,太太?

-Yes.Kindly turn off the air-conditioner in this room.I’ve tried to do so,but I can’t.
-是的,麻烦你把这屋的空调器关掉。我自己已经试过了,可我关不动。

-Yes,madam.There’s something wrong with the switch;perhaps it needs repairing
.-好的,太太。这个开关有点毛病,大概需要修理一下了。

-What can I do for you,sir?-先生,你有什么事要我办吗?

-The light has fused.Please change the bulb for me.-电灯泡坏了,请换一个。

-The light of this room is dim,please get me a brighter one.-房间里灯光太暗,可否调一只亮灯泡?

-There is no water in the bottle.-热水瓶没水了。

-The tea cup is dirty.Please get some glasses for me.-茶杯脏了,请拿几只玻璃杯来。

-Please bring me some ice blocks.-请拿些冰块来。

-I’ve got some coffee.Please get me some cube sugar.-我自己有咖啡,请拿几块方糖来。

-I should like you to bring me some hot watcr.-我想请你给我送些热水来。

-Please buy tow packets of Zhonghua cigarettes(filter tipped)and a box of match for me.
-我要两包带过滤嘴的"中华"香烟和一盒火柴。

-Please get me some envelopes and writing-paper.-请拿些信封信纸来。

-I want a bottle of red ink.-我要一瓶红墨水。

-The floor of the bathroom is too wet.Please clean (mop)it.-浴室地板太湿了,请清扫一下。

-I want to turn on that light.Where is the switch?-我想开亮那盏灯,请问开关在哪里?

-There it is,beside the wardrobe.-在那儿,衣柜旁边。

-I can’t sleep well because the tap is dripping.-龙头漏水,吵得我睡不好觉。

-There is no water in the water closet.Would you please have it repaired?
-马桶无水,请修理一下。

-The telephone is out of order.-电话机坏了。

-There is something wrong with the TV set.-电视机出了故障。

-The wash-basin is clogged.-洗脸池堵塞了。

-The lamp plug is broken.Can you get it fixed?-电灯插头坏了,你会修理吗?

-Well,I’ll send for some-one to repair it.-好,我马上派人来检修。

-Would you please polish my leather shoes?-请把这双皮鞋擦擦。

-Put your shoes in front of the door,please.We’ll brush them for you.
-请你晚上把它放在门口,我们会替你擦的。

-Please bring me one portion of toast with fried eggs and a glass of milk.
-请送一份烤面包、煎蛋和一杯牛奶。

-Please send up two coffee and four sandwiches.By the way,you might have my things sent up here.
-请送两杯咖啡和四份三明治来。顺便说一声,请把我的东西搬到这儿来。

-It’s my wife’s birthday today.I would like to order a cake,two bottles of champagne and some condles.
-今天是我夫人的生日,我想订一只蛋糕、两瓶香槟,还要一些腊烛。

-The different sizes of the cake are 7 inches,9 inches and 11 inches.Which size do you prefer?
-蛋糕有七寸、九寸、十一寸的,你要订多大?

-I want the 9-inch one.-我要九寸的。

-When shall I send it to your room?-什么时候送到房间里?

-Three guests are coming here at five this afternoon.Please get some more chairs.
-下午五时有三位朋友来作客,请多准备几把椅子。

-All right.-好。

-The room is too hot.Is there any air-conditioning in this hotel?
-房里太热,饭店有空调设备吗?

-Yes.It was set up last year.-有,是去年安装的。 -Why isn’t cool air turned on in such a hot day? I can’t stand the heat.
-那在这样热的天气里为什么不开放冷气呢?我热得受不了。

-I’m very sorry not to have taken care of you well.I will turn on the air-conditioning for you at once.
-对不起,我们对您照顾得不好。我马上替您把空调机打开。

-The room is very hot,and besides tthere are some mosquitos.Can you do anything to it?
-房间里很热,还有蚊子,请想想办法。

-I’ll light a mosquito incense for you.-我给你点一盘蚊香。

-I’ll spray insecticide and refreshing oil.-我来喷点药水和清凉剂。

-There are some cock-roaches in the room.Please wipe them out.
-房间里有蟑螂,请把它除掉。

-I’m sorry.Our management is not so good.I’ll wips them for you right away.
-对不起,我们管理得不好,我马上替你把蟑螂除掉。

-How does this shower work?-淋浴装置好用吗?

-Where’s the plug for a shaver?-刮脸刀用的电源插头在哪里?

-What’s the voltage?-电压量多少?

-The cool air is too cold.I feel rather cold.Please turn it off a little bit.
-冷气太足,我觉得冷,请关小点儿。 -The cool air is not cold enough.Please make it colder.
-冷气不足,请开大点儿。

-It seems to me that there is no cool air in the room.Will you please examine it?
-房间里好象没有冷气,请检查一下。

-Sorry,there is no automatic air-condition equipment in the room.
-对不起,房间里没有自控调节设备。

-The weather becomes cold suddenly.The room is not warm enough.I’d like to borrow an electrical stove for heating.
-天气突然转冷,室内温度不够,我想借一只电炉取暖。

-Well,I’ll send it right away.-好,我马上就给你送来。

-I’m going out for a walk.If anyone comes to see me,please ask him to leave a message.
-我出去散散步,如果有人来找我,你请他留个条子。

-I’m leaving now and I shall be back soon.If somebody asks for me,please tell him (her)that I shall be back after 10 a clock.
-我现在出去,很快就回来。如果有人找我,请告诉他(她),我将在十点后回来。

-All right.-好

-Is Mr.Jack from Canada in?-加拿大的杰克先生吗?

-He has just gone out.-他刚刚出去。

-When will he be back?-他什么时候回来?

-He won’t be back until dinner.-饭前回不来。

-Are there any message for me?-有口信留给我吗?

-Did anyone call me when I was out?-在我外出时曾有人打电话给我吗?

-Did anyone come to see me?-有谁来找我吗?

-Yes.He left a message for you.There was also a telephone call from a lady.She asks you to ring her up this evening.
-有。他给你留下一个条子。还有一个女的来电话找你,叫你今晚去电话。

-Someone is here to see you.Shall I send him up to your room?
-有人来找你,我让他去你房间好吗?

-Yes,please.-好的,劳驾。

-Please make me up at 5.-请在五点叫醒我。

-Yes,sir.-好的,先生。

-(The attendant hears the bell ring at midnight.)-(服务员半夜听到铃声)

-Anything I can do for you,sir?-先生,有什么事吗?

-Nothing.-没有事。

-But you rang for me.-可你打铃了。

-Sorry,I unconscionusly touched the button when I turned off the light.
-对不起,我关灯时碰了铃牌。

-Open the door,please.I want to turn off the bell check because the switch is in your room.
-请你开开门,我把铃牌关掉,因为开关在你房间里。
management 经营、管理
market price 市价
cashier’s desk 兑换处
coin 硬币
accounting desk 帐务处
check_out time 退房时间
voucher 证件
price list 价目表
check, cheque 支票
sign (动)签字
interest 利息
form 表格 reservation 预订
reception desk 接待处
tip 小费
reservation desk 预订处
luggage office 行李房
…per thousand 千分之…
spare (形)多余的
postpone (动)延期
cancel (动)取消
traveller’s cheque 旅行支票
pay (动)付款
fill (动)填写 administration 管理、经营
note 纸币
registration desk 入宿登记处
lobby 前厅
luggage rack 行李架
visit card 名片
identification card 身份证
rate of exchange 兑换率
conversion rate 换算率
charge (动)收费
bill 帐单
change money 换钱 procedure 手续、程序
information desk 问询处
luggage label 行李标签
overbooking 超额订房
…per cent 百分之…
reasonable (形)合理的
cash (动)兑换
keep (动)保留、保存
bank draft 汇票
accept (动)接受
procedure fee 手续费
fill in the form 填表

■ 电讯服务

operator 电话员
house phone 内部电话
special line 专线
dial a number 拨号码
hold the line 别挂电话
can’t put somebody through 接不通
ordinary telegram 普通电话 receiver 听筒
city phone 城市电话
telephone number 电话号码
replace the phone 挂上电话
Line, please. 请接外线。
The line is busy(engaged) 占线。
send a telegram(cable) 发电报 long distance 长途电话
telephone directory 电话簿
call somebody up 打电话给某人
can’t hear somebody 听不见
can’t get through 打不通
inland telegram 国内电报
ordinary mail 平信 switchboard 交换台
central exchange 电话总局
The connection is bad. 听不清。
express telegram 加快电报
special despatch 专电
registered fee 挂号邮资
postcard 明信片

■ 客房设备、用品

escalator 自动楼梯
bookshelf 书架
ground floor (英)底,层,一楼
cabinet 橱柜
switch 开关
venetian blind 百叶窗帘
curtain 窗帘
wastebasket 字纸篓 tea trolley 活动茶几
night table 床头柜
first floor (英)二楼,(美)一楼
folding screen 屏风
hanger 挂钩
plug 插头
wall_plate 壁上挂盘
Chinese painting 国画 elevator, lift 电梯
drawer 抽屉
second floor (英)三楼,(美)二楼
spring 弹簧
cushion 靠垫,垫子
socket 插座,插口
sitting_room 起居室
voltage 电压 floor 楼层,地板
carpentry (总称)木器
tea table 茶几
bedclothes 床上用品
quilt 被子
mattress 床垫
thermos 热水瓶
transformer 变压器

中式早点
烧饼 Clay oven rolls
油条 Fried bread stick
韭菜盒 Fried leek dumplings
水饺 Boiled dumplings
蒸饺 Steamed dumplings
馒头 Steamed buns
割包 Steamed sandwich
饭团 Rice and vegetable roll
蛋饼 Egg cakes
皮蛋 100-year egg
咸鸭蛋 Salted duck egg
豆浆 Soybean milk

饭 类
稀饭 Rice porridge
白饭 Plain white rice
油饭 Glutinous oil rice
糯米饭 Glutinous rice
卤肉饭 Braised pork rice
蛋炒饭 Fried rice with egg
地瓜粥 Sweet potato congee

面 类
馄饨面 Wonton & noodles
刀削面 Sliced noodles
麻辣面 Spicy hot noodles
麻酱面 Sesame paste noodles
鸭肉面 Duck with noodles
鳝鱼面 Eel noodles
乌龙面 Seafood noodles
榨菜肉丝面 Pork , pickled mustard green noodles
牡蛎细面 Oyster thin noodles
板条 Flat noodles
米粉 Rice noodles
炒米粉 Fried rice noodles
冬粉 Green bean noodle

汤 类
鱼丸汤 Fish ball soup
贡丸汤 Meat ball soup
蛋花汤 Egg & vegetable soup
蛤蜊汤 Clams soup
牡蛎汤 Oyster soup
紫菜汤 Seaweed soup
酸辣汤 Sweet & sour soup
馄饨汤 Wonton soup
猪肠汤 Pork intestine soup
肉羹汤 Pork thick soup
鱿鱼汤 Squid soup
花枝羹 Squid thick soup

甜 点
爱玉 Vegetarian gelatin
糖葫芦 Tomatoes on sticks
长寿桃 Longevity Peaches
芝麻球 Glutinous rice sesame balls
麻花 Hemp flowers
双胞胎 Horse hooves

冰 类
绵绵冰 Mein mein ice
麦角冰 Oatmeal ice
地瓜冰 Sweet potato ice
红豆牛奶冰 Red bean with milk ice
八宝冰 Eight treasures ice
豆花 Tofu pudding

果 汁
甘蔗汁 Sugar cane juice
酸梅汁 Plum juice
杨桃汁 Star fruit juice
青草茶 Herb juice

点 心
牡蛎煎 Oyster omelet
臭豆腐 Stinky tofu (Smelly tofu)
油豆腐 Oily bean curd
麻辣豆腐 Spicy hot bean curd
虾片 Prawn cracker
虾球 Shrimp balls
春卷 Spring rolls
蛋卷 Chicken rolls
碗糕 Salty rice pudding
筒仔米糕 Rice tube pudding
红豆糕 Red bean cake
绿豆糕 Bean paste cake
糯米糕 Glutinous rice cakes
萝卜糕 Fried white radish patty
芋头糕 Taro cake
肉圆 Taiwanese Meatballs
水晶饺 Pyramid dumplings
肉丸 Rice-meat dumplings
豆干 Dried tofu

其 他
当归鸭 Angelica duck
槟榔 Betel nut
火锅 Hot pot

你去你所在的城市的大型书店查找一下
有很多类型
总有合适你的
像我,用《饭店酒店管理专业英语实用教程》
比较适合我
大型书店里比较全,分类也很细致。
就是需要你去花时间找一下,细致的对比一下,合适自己就好了