声卡外置好还是内置好:英文翻译 I love you not because of who you are , but because of who I am when I am with you.

来源:百度文库 编辑:高校问答 时间:2024/05/06 08:42:27
这是我男朋友给我的信里的一句英文话 我很想知道他对我说的是什么 ?帮帮我 谢谢你们真的 我很爱他 我想知道这句话的意思 拜托了

i love you not because of who you are

i love you not because of who you are,but because of who i am when i am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

no man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

the worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

to the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。

don‘t waste your time on a man/woman,who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱 你。

呵呵,enjoyjane真是sweet,把回复都想好了,建议把她的答案作为最佳答案!我这里再补充几个吧,希望你们幸福!

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.

没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。

Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.

爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。

Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

这是一首英文诗里的经典语句.
我爱你不是因为你是谁,我和你在一起真正体会到了找到我自己的感觉!
best wishes to you
送你一首写给他:
I love three things in the world
The sun,the moon and you
I love the sun in the day
I love the moon in the night
And you for all the time
My Dearing!!

我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是因为我和你在一起是找到了自己。

好俗的一句话……已经被用滥了。

标准答案:
我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的那个我。

这句话在《读者》杂志上刊登过,估计您的男朋友很喜欢看《读者》吧?如果您有兴趣,可以看看原文,在2006年第10期第40页,题目是《你爱上爱情的什么》,这句话的翻译在此文的末尾。
呵呵~您该谢谢我吧?愿您幸福!