安徽扶贫副主任黄:“辛苦了”翻译为英语是什么?

来源:百度文库 编辑:高校问答 时间:2024/05/05 10:41:57

您辛苦啦!
You must have taken a lot of trouble about it.
You are working hard.

一般有上下文时如此说:(如别人为你受累了,你可以加些感谢语:Thank you very much .It's so kind of you 等)

你辛苦了,乔治。
You are working hard,George.
你累坏了,是吧?
You're dead tired,aren't you?

我想你累了。
You are tired,I dare say.

显然你累了。
It's evident that you are tired.
你累了吗?
Be you tired from all the walking?
你累了,最好休息一下。
As you are tired,you had better rest.

你累不累?
Aren't you tired?
路上一定辛苦了。
It must have been a tiring journey.

您辛苦啦!
You must have taken a lot of trouble about it. - - So must you!

Good work!/Well done!

Thanks for your hard work.

Thank you very much
It's so kind of you
Thanks for your kindness
老外们在我们出于感谢的目的说“辛苦了”的场合一般这样说

Good Job

Laborious